2014 - 2015 intake

1 2 3 4

2014-2015 оны элсэлт эхэллээ!

Choose your course:


  • No comparison!


Ask question & FAQ


<h3>Q: Where can I study in the UK?</h3>


A: We work with over 40 Universities in the UK. Most of them located in London but you still   have choices in Brighton, Sussex, Manchester, Huddersfield, Preston, Surrey, Coventry, Cambridge, Canterbury, Leicester, Southampton, Lancaster, Liverpool, Guildford and so on.


Q: What can I study?

A: We offer Foundation Programmes, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees as well as English language courses

Q: How long I will study?

A: For English Preparation: up to 3 months

For Bachelor degree: foundation year 1 + Bachelor Degree 3 years

For Master Degree: 6 months or 1 year of Pre-master + Master Degree 1 year

Q: When can I start my class?

A: Usually, school starts September or January but some Universities accept students October, February, April or June.

Q: How long my holiday lasts?

A: Each University`s holiday is different but mostly starts from end of June to September

Q: Do I need to have a specific level of English language to study in the UK?

A: Yes, you need an IELTS score but if you don’t have it`s okay. You can join our English Preparation courses in UK. However you must apply for Student Visitor Visa to study English.

For Bachelor Degree – IELTS 4.5+

For Master Degree – IELTS 5.5+

Q: Do you offer English language preparation?

A: Yes we do. Each University has its own English Preparation and also we work with various English language school in different locations.

Q: How do I apply?

A: Our recruitment officers will kindly assist you on this case.

Q: When is the application deadline?

A: It depends on the University but you have to apply for at least 3 weeks ago if your bank statement is ready. In other case, students should apply 2 months ago before school start dates.

Course Intakes:

English Preparation: every month

Foundation Course: September, January or April (Depends on the University)

Pre-Master: September, October, April or June (Depends on the University)

Q: What about accommodation?

A: We offer school dormitories, homestay and residential stay.

Q: How much is the tuition fee?

A: Tuition fee varies depending on your choice. Please refer to program of your choice for more information. 

Q: What about the living expenses?

A: Living expenses per month is 1000 GBP in London or 800 GBP outside the London. (inclusive of accommodation, food, clothing, study materials, travel and personal expenses) Figures are set by UKBA for visa purposes however depending on individual’s life style and circumstances it may vary. More information about living cost click here

Q: How can I pay my tuition fees?

A: We will provide you with the school bank details once you receive the offer letter. In most cases you pay directly to the institute.

Q: Do I need support affidavit?

A: Yes, you have to show the bank statement to the UK Embassy that shows you can afford to pay the tuition fee and living expenses during your stay in UK.

Q: Can I bring my family with me?

A: Yes. If you are studying Masters (Postgraduate) level or above in the government funded or higher education institute you bring your family with you.

Q: Can I invite my family or friends whilst studying in UK?

A: Yes. If you are studying on tier 4 visa you may invite your family or friend.

Q: What kind of visa do I need?

A: There are 2 types of students visa, which are:

Student visitor visa (SVV) – You need to apply for SVV up to 11 months to study English if you don’t have a sufficient level of English or do not have proof of English such as IELTS.

Tier 4 visa: You need this type of visa if you are studying course that lasts 6 months or more on degree programs .

Q: Can I work while I`m studying?

A: Depending on program and University you may work up to 20 hours a week during academic session and you may work full time whilst on holiday. Some programs and schools are restricted to offer work permit.  

Q: Do you offer scholarships?

A: Please see the Scholarship from the menu.

Q: What happens if my visa is declined

A: Visa refusal on tier 4 visa is unlikely to happen if you have submitted correct documents. If it happens you will get full or partial refunds depending on the school policy. In most cases they deduct small administration fee and refund the remaining balance.