- University placement
Our placement services are dedicated to matching each student with the best possible academic program. To facilitate the placement process, our knowledgeable placement specialists work with a full range of colleges and universities across UK. Annually, STUDY UK places over 100 students from Mongolia into colleges and universities in the UK.
STUDY UK places students with the complete range of academic disciplines, including area studies, business, economics, education, international relations, science and technology, and social sciences, among others. STUDY UK organizes its placement staff according to field of study, allowing staff members to develop strong relationships not only with admissions officers, but also with professionals in academic departments. STUDY UK utilizes these extensive admissions and academic connections to the utmost benefit of the students being placed. To advise students about the best possible program options, STUDY UK placement specialists keep abreast of the rapidly changing specializations and trends within each field of study. Through an annual review of admissions information and other advising resources, STUDY UK placement specialists help students articulate their study objectives and identify academic programs that will best suit their study plans.
In addition to the standard placement process outlined below, STUDY UK has a proven track record of handling the following:
- Placements for those students seeking a winter, spring, or summer admission.
- Fast-track placements into degree and non-degree programs for those candidates identified late in the admission season. STUDY UK facilitates late placement by pre-identifying schools that will entertain late applications and/or reserve seats for qualified applicants.
- Placement in educational systems through the our partner's network.
- STUDY UK implements a three stage process that will match the student to the program. This process covers.
- - Application Materials
- - Selecting and Applying to Universities
- - Finalizing Placements
- Visa advice
At STUDY UK, we can remove stress and worry for our customers. Our experienced team advisers can quickly assess the viability of your situation and advise on which route to take. Our starting point is usually a face-to-face discussion to ascertain exactly what your requirements are. Once we understand your personal circumstances, we draw on our experience and expertise to tell you exactly what is possible and which type or types of visa are appropriate for your UK visa. If you engage our services we will:
- Give you a full and detailed list of documents you need to provide with schedule
- Prepare the application form and book the appointment
- Where necessary, keep you informed of progress
We understand that travelling to study in the UK can be a big step for students. Therefore we advise you on the steps that you need take to ensure you are prepared for study in UK before you leave your home country.
It includes following information:
- Luggage and packing
- What to bring to UK
- Arriving in the UK
- to/from Airport
- How to reach the school
- Health and medical advice
- How to guide including opening local bank account, buying local mobile number, finding accommodation only for students staying in private accommodation etc.